Contact

Amar
9908567498

Hanamkonda

Robot--- Chinthakayala-Ravi---Hare Rama Hare Krishna---Hari Om---Mallann---Mee Shreyabhilashi---Mirchi---Nenu Meeku Thelusa---Premikudu---Puli---Romeo---Satyagrahi---Varadhi---
Chiranjeevi Party name Praja Rajyam announced & Download JNTU 2008 Online Bits 4-1,3-1,2-1 Subject Wise

Neha Jhulka


TotalTollywood met up with Neha Jhulka, the heroine of Okkadunnadu. Chandrasekhar Yeleti is directing this film and Gopichand is in the lead. This is the debut film for Neha into Telugu. She is known to a good segment of audience through her ads Parker,Chick shampoo and others. She and Genelia did Parker ad with Amitabh. Genelia is already busy in South and now it seems it is the turn of Neha. Neha has all good reasons to be excited. Working with Chandrasekhar Yeleti and secondly, bagging offers even before her first film released.

About Self:
Born and brought up in Mumbai. Completed graduation. Did lot of commercials including Parker, Chick Shampoo, HDFC etc.

Entry into the industry:
Got an offer from Bollywood. Without any second thought, embarked on it. It is titled Kaise Kahe. Slated to release this April.

Okkadunnadu
Chandu saw me in one ad and asked me if I am interested in movies. My response was positive and things started rolling. I saw Anukokunda Oka Roju with Charmi. It is a fabulous film. I am very impresed with his stylish takings.

I play a Mumbai based urban girl in this film with name Gauthami. Gauthami takes care of her father's business and is a successful business lady. I help the hero in this film. You should watch the film to know what kind of help I did. Also, I acted without any makeup in this film.

Though I dont know Telugu, the cast and crew cooperated with me in making it easy for me. The first day I was given a full paragraph of dialogs. I was scared. Then, things settled down slowly. I should thank Chandu in this regard. He helped me understand every bit of it.

Krishnavamsi directed two songs in this film. One is a solo on Gopichand and the other one is a duet. I am very lucky in that regard too. I got chance to work with fabulous directors. We had great fun.

Viyyalavari Kayyalu
I dont have a single release, yet I have another offer from Telugu. I feel very lucky. Sridhar also saw my ads. He approached me through producer Cherry. I liked the story and aggreed to work on it. The film is already in production. My schedule will start from 19th of this month. Also, I met Udaykiran. He said he is a big fan of mine. I was shocked. It seems he watches all my ads.

Watching Telugu films
Started recently. I saw Anukokunda Okaroju, Rakhee, NVNV and a few others.

All time favorite film
Tezaab. I am a big fan of Madhuri Dixit.

Role Model
I just want to be Neha.

With that we wrapped up the chit chat with Neha. We wished her all the best in her future endeavors.

No comments:

Chiranjeevi Party name Praja Rajyam announced & Download JNTU 2008 Online Bits 4-1,3-1,2-1 Subject Wise
Robot--- Chinthakayala-Ravi---Hare Rama Hare Krishna---Hari Om---Mallann---Mee Shreyabhilashi---Mirchi---Nenu Meeku Thelusa---Premikudu---Puli---Romeo---Satyagrahi---Varadhi---